Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Please contact your sales representative for the latest products, pricing and availability.
Customer accepts all terms and policies stated herein.
Shipping Terms and Conditions:
- All shipping, billing and pricing errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
- Residential-based businesses are subject to residential delivery rates.
- Freight and insurance cost are calculated and added to invoice total.
- All freight charges are subject to dimension/oversized carrier weight regulations.
- ****Shipping Fees are non-refundable****
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges for returned or refused delivery of shipments unless otherwise stated.
- Refused shipments are subject to a 25% restock fee.
- Back order release will be subject to normal shipping and handling charges.
- Damages are the responsibility of the carrier once the shipment is released from Grace Audio Technologies, Inc.
- To ensure damage/claim credit, product and original packaging and outer shipping box must be returned to Grace Audio Technologies, Inc.
- For assistance please call Customer Service 951-695-8615
Sales & Payment Terms and Conditions:
- Terms of sale are PREPAID via Wire Transfer, Money Order, C ashiers or Bank Check, Checks should be in U.S. funds from US bank and Credit Card: MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER OR AMERICAN EXPRESS (Credit Card Authorization form must be filled out and signed and faxed to us together with ID and copy of Credit card both sides)
:: Download Form ::
(*) Credit card orders will only be accepted after a minimum of three purchases by wire transfer.
- Pricing: All prices listed include a 5.5% CASH Prepaid discount.
- Return Check Fee: $55.00.
- Late payments will be charged interest at the rate of 2% per month.
- INSPECTION OF PRODUCT(S) MUST BE DONE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY.
RETURNS WILL BE SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION FROM GRACE AUDIO PRIOR TO ANY REFUND. MAY BE SUBJECT TO 25% RESTOCKING AND OTHER CHARGES (FINANCING AND WAREHOUSE) FOR UNWARRANTED RETURNS.
Please INSPECT the merchandise UPON ARRIVAL and BUYER is responsible to file damage claims immediately to the shipping service.
Do not sign the Bill of Lading from the trucking company if there is damage to the equipment.
If you find any damage, you need to refuse or indicate the damage in the bill of lading.
Keep all shipping materials for claim.
NOTE: If this process is not followed, then Grace Audio will not be liable for any refund or return freight expenses.
- No Cancellation on ANY order. All Sales Final. Subject to 25% Re-stocking Fee + Re-stocking fee & other financing & warehousing charges.
- All returned goods are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.